In these classes, caregivers and their children will find ways to interact using imaginary play, interactive songs and stories, and household materials. Parents will learn the importance of talking and reading to their children and the development it encourages. Parents will also meet other parents and become part of a community of mindful caregivers. Classes are $10 each or 4/$35
- 9am-10am, 6-24 months, at The Village in Haddonfield, NJ
- 11am-12pm, 6-24 months, at The Village in Haddonfield, NJ
Parent Support & Consultation
Children don’t come with an instruction manual, and most parents experience occasions when they simply don’t know what to do next.
- Developmental stages:
- I think my child has a delay
- My doctor/teacher/daycare provider says my child is behind in skills
- Who do I call, what do I do?
- Toilet mastery, bedtime, sharing, socialization, life changes and more
For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Chelsie Young, Child Development Specialist, by e-mail, using the form below, or at 267.841.7797
To register for a class or inquire for a private consultation: